Saturday, September 2, 2017

50 best songs for learning English

50 Best Songs for Learning English

1.When you say nothing at all - Alison Krauss

2. Rolling In The Deep - Adele

3. Pround of you - Fiona Fung

4. Love paradise - Kelly Chen

5. Apologize - Timbaland

6. The Show - Lenka

7. Take Me To Your Heart - Michael Learns To Rock

8. My heart will go on - Celine Dion

9. Big Big World - Emilia

10. Love To Be Loved By You - Marc Terenzi

11. Love Story - Taylor Swift

12. Heal The World. - Michael Jackson

13. My Love - Westlife

14. I Lay My Love On You - Westlife

15. Dark horse - Katy Perry

16. This Is Me - Demi Lovato

17. Happy New Year - ABBA

18. A little love - Fiona Fung

19. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

20. Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters

21. Rhythm Of The Rain - Cascada

22. Can't Let Go - Tokyo Square

23. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love - Glenn Medeiros

24. Lucky - Britney Spears

25. I Miss You - Miley Cyrus

26. Hotel California - Eagles

27. Seasons In The Sun - Westlife

28. Prelude To A Kiss - Alicia Keys

29. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

30. Only You - The Platters

31. If I Let You Go - Westlife

32. Yesterday - The Beatles

33. Love You More Than I Can Say - Leo Sayer

34. Miss You - Westlife

35. Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus ft. Billy Ray Cyrus

36. Until You - Shayne Ward

37. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

38. Everyday I Love You - Boyzone

39. Gotta Go My Own Way - High School Musical band

40. Crazier - Taylor Swift

41. Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree

42. Eternal Flame - Atomic Kitten

43. Paparazzi - Lady GaGa

44. You Are Not Alone. - Michael Jackson

45. Top Of The World - The Carpenters

46. Bad Day - Daniel Powter

47. Boulevard - Dan Byrd

48. No Promises - Shayne Ward

49. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton

50. From Sarah With Love - Sarah Connor

51. That's Why (You Go Away) - Michael Learns To Rock

52. Sometimes - Britney Spears

53. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus


54. Someone Like You - Adele.

0 comments:

Post a Comment